Curriculum Breakdown (80 Hours)
The following is the hourly breakdown of the ASO I course.
|1.||Powers to Arrest Level I||8|
|2.||Powers to Arrest Level II||16|
|3.||Powers to Arrest Level III||16|
|7.||First Aid & Adult CPR/AED||8|
Total time is 80 hours.
Standard Equipment Package Includes:
- Double Lock handcuffing and cuff Case;
- A Poly-carbonate (one piece) side-handle baton, Straight Baton, Collapsible side handled baton or straight collapsible. (One of)
- Pepper Spray can and holster;
- “Ring holder” for baton;
- Duty belt;
- Three cell metal alloy flashlight; and holder;
- Key Case;
- Multi-fit radio pouch;
- Four “keepers” for duty belt;
- CPR mask & gloves in a belt holder, and book;
- One caliber of your choice on firearms license.
- Please click here to visit SAFTA North for more details and pricing
All course manuals and handouts are included.
*All Prices and Class contents are Subject to Change*